Loveee all the new pics you have posted! the girls looked so beautiful in their dresses at Jenni's wedding. Such cute little kids you have though, the girls get their beauty from their mom!
Hey, they are great arent they, just got these pics from Jen they are from her photographer, who got some great ones. Wish I could post them all - I'll have to send you some more!! Love ya ames
3 comments:
Loveee all the new pics you have posted! the girls looked so beautiful in their dresses at Jenni's wedding. Such cute little kids you have though, the girls get their beauty from their mom!
Hey, they are great arent they, just got these pics from Jen they are from her photographer, who got some great ones. Wish I could post them all - I'll have to send you some more!!
Love ya ames
way cute pictures. the girls dresses are beautiful!!
kacie
Post a Comment