Josh turned 4 today! What big boy! He has been looking forward to his birthday for months. Unfortunantly the weather is nasty, but it's not going to stop him having a good time! He planned his party with his friends from preschool, and wanted it at the Brewer's Fayre restaurant we go to regularly. He invited Zach, Mackenzie & Alfie. He was so excited to wear his new power ranger (urgghhh!!) costume all day! He was excited with his new V Smile computer, but Daddy bought the wrong adaptor, so it doesn't work yet! (Just had to do a rush order from Amazon!!) ooops!
He had a great time with his friends, and they came out of the place sweating from all the running around and wrestling they did! They enjoyed their food, and Josh had his candle on his ice cream and we sang Happy Birthday to him! He loves his presents (TMNT movie & playmobil). He was very good and put up with the girls swimming lessons that we go to on Friday evenings, not a very fun way to celebrate a birthday I know, but the cafe at the Pool has a lovely kids menu, and it was a treat for him to eat something there. He and I had a look around as he is starting his first swimming lesson next Friday, and he wanted to have a good look at his class and teachers. He came to the Chippy with me and we ordered some Fish & Chips to eat together, and then later on in the evening his cousins and Auntie Jen & Uncle Mike came over to have birthday cake and more presents. Josh was really tired by the time the day came to an end, as he sat up late putting his Playmobil toys together he got from the family. After waking up early to see Daddy before work, and going to bed extra late, it was a very long - but fun day. Josh, I love you so much XX
3 comments:
I remember when this kid was born! Its crazy that him and Elena are 4 already. Tell him happy birthday from us. I'm not good with cards never have been. sorry. Love ya tons!@!
I know it is really crazy thought isnt it. I wonder how they will get along when they do get to meet each other again. I remember Elena being able to take his things (cos she could crawl and move before him) but then I remember when he got a bit more mobile he became a bit more brutal!!! He he, it would be funny to see huh.
I can't believe Joshua turned four! He was just barely a tiny baby...I guess that means you guys have been gone a long time. Sad.
We still miss you. We still wish you'd come back. We hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment