The kids having a picnic inside
Josh & Jacob being cute
A sunset pic I took thru the trees at the Pine Woods
The kids on an adventure......
Here is some pics from the last month that I downloaded from my camera. We finally decided to bite the bullet and take the kids back to Utah for Easter. It'll be a good trip for them, but already I am feeling like we are never going to fit everything into the 2 weeks. Whatever we need to do for them will come first though and is top priority. They are excited and worried at the same time. It will be a big deal for them.
Josh stunned us by passing his Level 1 & 5 meters at swimming. And being moved up into the next class. He is awesome. I stupidly tried to move them all to a different day of swimming (but at the same place) in an effort to have them all swimming at the same time, instead of us hanging out at the Pool half the night on Fridays. It was not to be. Although Lauryn loved the teacher of her class, and she was suggesting that Lauryn should actually be on Level 7 not 5 as she has just been on, Katie & Josh however didn't like it one bit. Josh's class for some reason had massive kids in it, and they were doing stuff he has no chance of doing yet. It was annoying and frustrating for Travis (who was doing all the watching I was doing paperwork!) that Josh new teacher just stood there rolling her eyes because he couldn't do anything she was asking. I didnt like that. So we moved them back to Fridays. The swimming co-ordinator was mad at me, but she had said we could switch them back if we wanted, and to be honest I rather they 'liked' their swimming teachers and lessons than hated them. I pay the Pool enough money every 10 weeks so they can live with it ;D
Lauryn also came home with her 200 meters certificate this week. They are my super swimmers.
2 comments:
cute pictures. I think you do what's best for the kids. if they don't like the classes anymore, they won't want to go.
I hope you can find lots of fun things to do for the kids on your visit. If you have an hour or something, we'd love to play sometime.
you are such a good mommy!!! Just know that...
Post a Comment